Thanksgiving went by sooo fast! We got our of school Tuesday, I had a dr.'s appointment in Austin Wednesday (and shopping, of course!), Thursday we went to Lockhart to Casey's Nanny & Papa's for lunch, and Friday we were off to Hamilton when Casey got off work.
It was a great 2 1/2 days with the family! We had our "traditional" non-traditional seafood dump on Saturday for Thanksgiving... complete with crab legs, shrimp and scallops! YUM!
Ella was a doll, as usual, and she is getting to be soo much fun! What a personality that little stinker has. She is everywhere and in to everything. She crawls, scoots, and does whatever she can to grab ahold of what she wants. That kid is ON THE MOVE! Lacey and Mark have their hands full :)
He actually ASKED to feed her.... she loves her Uncle Casey!
Yes, I tortured her with a ride in the laundry basket. But, it looks like she enjoyed it!
stylin' in uncle casey's cap...
dinner time!
cracking the remaining crab. it's a family affair!
I LOVE THE PICTURE OF CASEY FEEDING HER!
ReplyDelete